Friday, January 3, 2020

Happy New Year 2020!

https://books.bookfunnel.com/paranormalpromo/lek41kk646
WOW! It’s already 2020!

I hope the past few weeks have brought you many blessings, and that your new year will be prosperous and fruitful. This has been an insanely busy week. My parents moved to a new home several hours away, and we have started light remodeling around here. In fact, things are so hectic and turned upside down that I lost my laptop for a few days, and I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to let you know about the newest promotion for 2020! Thankfully, I found it and just in time to put it in my newly renovated office.

And speaking of office, I finally have a place to work again. I haven’t had my own workspace since we moved here in 2016 after my husband had his stroke. (January first marked four years since that day, and this year the first came and left without a hitch.) I am hoping this new office will help inspire me to get some more writing done. I have so many writing plans for this year, and I can’t wait to share them with you, including a new book in the Clans of Arcadia series, and a few other surprises.
Again, happy new year!

Kind regards,

Arwen


Awesome FANTASY READS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment