Friday, November 13, 2020

FREE Book Friday

I don’t normally post much about my family, but today I thought I’d let you into my personal world. A couple of days ago I received a call that my dad was being airlifted to a hospital several hours away from  my parents home. He was having serious complications with covid-19 and double pneumonia.


My mother, the amazing author, Lynn Nodima, (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack Series) was out of quarantine so my husband and I traveled to Oklahoma to be with her for the next few days or weeks. In my haste I forgot my laptop, so I’m borrowing one from her and hope I can get some writing done. However, I may not.

So far, we’ve been busy laughing, telling stories, going through craft patterns, and cooking—everything we can do to keep busy while we worry about dad.

Today, we were able to Facetime Dad with a nurse’s phone. It was wonderful to see him doing so much better. He’s on experimental drugs and they are helping him immensely. The difference between where he was and where he is now is night and day. So, that’s just a little bit of what’s going on here. I hope you are safe, your loved ones are safe, and that you stay well.

Thanks for being awesome readers! Oh, I almost forgot Remnant: The Clans of Arcadia is FREE this weekend!

Hugs,
Arwen

P.S. Looking for something FREE to read? Check out this great promo!

Free Book Friday  FREE only November 13-15, 2020.



No comments:

Post a Comment