Friday, November 22, 2019

Is it really the end of November?

It’s hard to believe it’s almost the end of November and that Thanksgiving Day is only a few days away. I am not sure where this month has gone. Between doctor’s appointments, volunteering, and just living each moment this month has blown by, and so too the year. (My birthday is creeping up on me next week, also!)

While the holidays seem to quicken our pace, I am glad that this time of year, we get to spend more time with friends and family, and I really love the sparkle! There is definitely magic in the air; you can see it in the sparkle dust (glitter) it leaves behind.

I hope you find a few magical moments this year and that you are exactly where you want to be. <3

With regard to the books, I am creeping along. Faydra is exploring the database, trying to find answers as to who Merlin really is (Sun God’s Game: Level One: Euryale’s Maze). Tiernan has been speaking to me from Lorna’s Great Halls (The Clans of Arcadia). And, I keep seeing images of Victorian England dance through my thoughts with perhaps a supernatural thriller blossoming in my subconscious. There is a lot happening on the writing front.

And, speaking of writing. I know you like great reading deals. I have a couple to share with you today.

First of all, Remnant, book one of the Clans of Arcadia series, is FREE on promotion for the next five days. So, definitely check that out if you’ve never fallen into that series, now is the time.

Also, I’m posting links to a couple of promos. One is for FREE or REDUCED price books (Remnant is in that promo.) And, the other is an excellent collection of fantasy for Kindle Unlimited readers.

Thanks so much for joining my tribe, and I do hope to get to know each of you. I’m right there on Facebook, and I look forward to hearing from you!

I wish you this season’s best and a piping hot mug of hot chocolate.

Kind regards,
Arwen





No comments:

Post a Comment